Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns unless a manufacturing fault is present.
Please note that Jewellry and crystal items are delicate and should be handled carefully. Crystal stones breaking from mishandling is not considered a manufacturing fault. All pieces come with care instruction information that should be adhered to. Please see Care Instructions on the website for further information on this.
If you find your pieces has a manufacturing fault SAB FARO will gladly repair, exchange or refund the original piece in accordance with the following process:
- The product must have been purchased within 6 months of notification.
- You must notify SAB FARO by email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a photograph of the item with a description of the fault
- a “proof of purchase”, being either the email confirmation from SAB FARO or receipt.
- SAB FARO will respond within one business day with a Return ID number and confirmation of the address to post your item.
- Items must be sent via a trackable method, in a Platinum Express Post bag is recommended.
- SAB FARO cannot be held responsible for goods that may be lost or damaged during return shipping so please ensure all items being returned must be securely packaged with protective wrapping and clearly addressed. Any items not thoroughly packaged to avoid damage during transit will not be accepted, so please take care when posting
- For International returns you must mark on the postal company’s consignment ‘Returned Goods’ to ensure that the items do not attract possible customs duties and taxes once again.
- The item will be assessed upon return for fault.
- SAB FARO will then repair, replace, refund or in circumstances offer an exchange if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- Replacements are only possible if the item is available.
- If an exchange is offered and the price of the item differs from the original amount then SAB FARO will refund the difference or request payment prior to sending the new item.
- Refunds will be made through PayPal. The refund will be processed as soon as the items have been received by SAB FARO however, please allow up to 14 days from the day you return the item for your account to be credited.
- Please note that unfortunately, returns may not be made from a SAB FARO stockist. Please visit the stockist the item was purchased from and follow their Returns Policy.
Repairs to damaged goods are assessed by case and may incur a fee if repair is possible.
EXCHANGE FOR SIZE
For full prices items you may exchange for a different size within 10 days from date of purchase (15 days for International orders) Customers will be responsible for all shipping & re-shipping charges for exchanges.
Note: Exchanges are only possible if the item is available. Exchanges are not possible for sale items, please choose carefully.
VARIANCE IN CRYSTAL SWAROVSKI
Crystals naturally vary in colour and size. Your piece will bear individual characteristics and although equally as beautiful and unique, will vary slightly from the photograph. We are regrettably not able to exchange for a different piece based on the characteristics of crystals. If you are concerned about this variance, please contact your closest stockist to choose for yourself in store.
USE OF INFORMATION
Any information we collect is used to assist in delivering you your online order, relevant consumer information and notify you of products and offers that may be of interest to you as a valued SAB FARO customer. We do not disclose information that we hold to unrelated companies outside our corporate group for marketing purposes.